accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ScannerBase.removeScanIterator
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 03:19:58 GMT
Your comment about proprietary code being a basis for lack of iterator
examples. There are lots of well-defined examples for things that
big-table stores are good at. I just don't want lack of examples to be
written off as lacking due to proprietary code -- it should be something
that we work towards as a community instead of accepting as a deficiency.