accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ScannerBase.removeScanIterator
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:41:31 GMT
I strongly disagree here. I think Miguel has an extremely valid point
that we don't do a great job in this department.

There are some real gems, IMO, in the simple examples module, and the
unique usage of Iterators tend to be "hidden" inside.

I would imagine that there are some "normal" use cases that would be
good for us to have some sort of examples for.

HBase has some examples to consider
http://hbase.apache.org/book/schema.casestudies.html. Or, we could take
some examples from industry http://www.orzota.com/hbase-use-cases/.