accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InterruptedException handling
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 22:39:48 GMT
In code reviews, I referred to the following article (I believe is the same
as the Chinese version) which isn't there anymore:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jtp05236/index.html

The following search returned nothing:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/?sort_by=&show_abstract=true&show_all=&search_flag=&contentarea_by=Java+technology&search_by=InterruptedException&topic_by=-1&industry_by=-1&type_by=All+Types&ibm-search=Search

However, code speaks by itself. I often refer people to:
清单 3. 捕捉 InterruptedException 后恢复中断状态
which says "restore interrupt status after catchingInterruptedException"

Cheers