accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Joey Echeverria <joey...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: HDFS durable sync
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:34:46 GMT
The setting is the same as the one for Apache Hadoop 2.0.5-alpha and
2.2.0 (dfs.support.append), but it defaults to true in CDH4 anyway, so
you shouldn't have to change it.

If you have more CDH specific questions, you can use the CDH mailing
list or public forum. Ping me off-list if you need a pointer to the
location of either resource.

-Joey