accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mvn dependency:analyze
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 20:16:06 GMT
We won't be able to get rid of all the resulting warnings. So,
automating it would probably just encourage people to ignore these
warnings instead of address them. I'd rather just make it a point to
explicitly check during testing before releasing, and to encourage
people to consider dependencies throughout development.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii