accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: remove wikisearch from 1.4.x development?
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 20:42:33 GMT
Are you suggesting skipping a version number, if necessary, or that we
can wait to push out a 1.4.6 WS until 1.4.6 ACC?

If the latter, I'm not sure we can assume there will be a 1.4.6 ACC.
To both options, it seems that 1.4.4 WS won't work on 1.4.5 ACC
without changes to support Hadoop 2, so it seems that some newer
release of WS is warranted.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii