accumulo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.5.1?
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 00:08:13 GMT
Those can go in 1.5.2.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii


On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM, Sean Busbey <busbey@cloudera.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've perused over the closed tickets a couple of times now. Nothing huge
>> has jumped out at me, but, given how long it's been since 1.5.0, it
>> wouldn't be a bad idea to release a 1.5.1 with appropriate bug fixes.
>>
>> Thoughts? My thought was that since we shouldn't have been reworking
>> anything big in the 1.5 line, it should make it easier to test/release.
>>
>
> The ZooKeeper fail-over bug was a big deal. Also, just the volume concerns
> me.
>
> We should wait until after 1.6.0 makes it out, in case any fixes that
> surface are applicable to the 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT branch.
>
>
> --
> Sean

Mime
View raw message