accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: [4/4] git commit: Merge branch '1.4.5-SNAPSHOT' into 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 20:42:03 GMT
Josh,

The conflict from the merge was not resolved correctly.  I was working on
resolving this conflict but you pushed before I did.   I am really curious
what happened, I want to make sure we are not dropping important changes
when resolving conflicts during merge.  When merging 1.4 to 1.5 I saw the
following conflict.   Did you see this conflict?

<<<<<<<
HEAD:examples/simple/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/examples/simple/client/RandomBatchWriter.java
    for (int i = 0; i < opts.num; i++) {

      long rowid = (Math.abs(r.nextLong()) % (opts.max - opts.min)) +
opts.min;
=======
    // Generate num unique row ids in the given range
    HashSet<Long> rowids = new HashSet<Long>(num);
    while (rowids.size() < num) {
      rowids.add((Math.abs(r.nextLong()) % (max - min)) + min);
    }
    for (long rowid : rowids) {

origin/1.4.5-SNAPSHOT:src/examples/simple/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/examples/simple/client/RandomBatchWriter.java

Keith