accumulo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sean Busbey <>
Subject Re: 1.5.1?
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 06:15:46 GMT
On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Josh Elser <> wrote:

> I've perused over the closed tickets a couple of times now. Nothing huge
> has jumped out at me, but, given how long it's been since 1.5.0, it
> wouldn't be a bad idea to release a 1.5.1 with appropriate bug fixes.
> Thoughts? My thought was that since we shouldn't have been reworking
> anything big in the 1.5 line, it should make it easier to test/release.

The ZooKeeper fail-over bug was a big deal. Also, just the volume concerns

We should wait until after 1.6.0 makes it out, in case any fixes that
surface are applicable to the 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT branch.


  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message