accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo-1.5 - Build # 39 - Aborted
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 15:00:50 GMT
The build servers (and perhaps Jenkins) are messed up.  It's happening for
everyone: INFRA-6218.  Between the regular failures on some machines and
the machines having too many jobs to run (including some projects with
builds that take several hours or more) we're not getting a lot out of the
build system at the moment.