accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Deprecate mock in 1.6.0
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:57:07 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

Christopher's comment on -878 [1] echoes my thinking. For me, "mock" means
"unit tests", and I'd rather use a mock framework (Easymock, Mockito,
whatever) than a running cluster (however lightweight) in unit tests.

[1]:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-878?focusedCommentId=13504949&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13504949