accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey...@clouderagovt.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 00:39:51 GMT
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM, Christopher <ctubbsii@apache.org> wrote:

> The main thing is that I would not want to see an ACCUMULO-1790
> *without* ACCUMULO-1795. Having 1792 alone would be insufficient for
> me.

That is precisely the intention of ACCUMULO-1790. All of the subtasks
(including ACCUMULO-1792 and ACCUMULO-1795) have to be complete for things
to get into the 1.4 branch. Until that time the work would just go into a
feature branch for ACCUMULO-1790 (to make working and testing easier for
those implementing the subtasks). If you wanted to see the full
implementation you would just wait until all of the subtasks were committed
to the feature branch.

Am I missing something?

--
Sean