accumulo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.5.1?
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 15:58:59 GMT
Cool.

Let's keep that in mind then as we test 1.6.0. As we get into the actual 
testing phase, I'll try to get my computer provisioned up to run at 
least 2 tservers and see if I can get some testing done concurrently. 
Maybe some bugs will shake out the other way (1.5.1->1.6.0) as well.

On 11/5/13, 10:52 AM, Keith Turner wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 8:44 AM, John Vines <vines@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I agree with Mr. Busbey
>>
>
> Me too.  In past 1.X.0 release testing we have found a few bugs that exist
> in earlier release that are worth fixing.
>
>
>>
>> Sent from my phone, please pardon the typos and brevity.
>> On Nov 5, 2013 1:16 AM, "Sean Busbey" <busbey@cloudera.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I've perused over the closed tickets a couple of times now. Nothing
>> huge
>>>> has jumped out at me, but, given how long it's been since 1.5.0, it
>>>> wouldn't be a bad idea to release a 1.5.1 with appropriate bug fixes.
>>>>
>>>> Thoughts? My thought was that since we shouldn't have been reworking
>>>> anything big in the 1.5 line, it should make it easier to test/release.
>>>>
>>>
>>> The ZooKeeper fail-over bug was a big deal. Also, just the volume
>> concerns
>>> me.
>>>
>>> We should wait until after 1.6.0 makes it out, in case any fixes that
>>> surface are applicable to the 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT branch.
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sean
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message