accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: simple client example RowOperations hangs in tableOperations().create(table)
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 21:47:06 GMT
Does the example work outside of Eclipse?
What kind of VM network do you have set up? NAT? Have you checked that
you can route from the host to the guest? (try logging in to the guest
from the host using PuTTY or another ssh client).
Do you have a firewall turned on in the guest?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii