accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code import for Apache Accumulo
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 00:02:32 GMT
+1 for it's own repo... but due to licensing concerns of the R
dependency, and lack of committership of the original developers, I'm
not sure it makes much sense for Accumulo to adopt it as a sub-project
by importing it, which would mean taking on the responsibility of
maintaining it.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii