accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running functional/integration tests
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:05:41 GMT
Can we move this to src/test/scripts or similar? I'd prefer to avoid
extra directories, like bin/, in the maven build tree, especially
because that's the default directory for Eclipse build output if you
don't have the m2e plugin, and I'd prefer Eclipse not get any more
confused than it already gets at times.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii