accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: integration tests
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2013 04:25:39 GMT
That doesn't work well with plugins that aren't all thread safe, and
may have other side-effects. Feel free to try it, if you like, but I
think it's sufficient to focus on optimizing the unit tests and
integration tests, because that's where it really matters.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii