accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.6.0 Feature Freeze
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:21:55 GMT
Yes, that's what I'm saying, because:

1 week (max) delay in pushing/merging is probably a better alternative
for features mostly ready and waiting for feedback before a final
yeah/nay, than somebody eagly pushing them to get them in before the
deadline and having to revert them later because they weren't
sufficiently reviewed.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii