accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>
Subject jenkins deploy snapshots
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 22:45:54 GMT
Can we configure jenkins to deploy snapshots on every build? I assume there
is an apache snapshots repository that we can use for this purpose. Maybe
this was previously turned off for some reason that I am not aware of.

It's somewhat annoying to build the whole project when i am making changes
in just one module because it has sibling dependencies. The only two
solutions look like deploying snapshots or mvn install, which is bad for a
variety of other reasons.

Christopher, I know you generally have opinions about maven things, and
would be interested in your thoughts on this.

Mike