accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4-RC3
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 04:29:15 GMT
The released tarball has a DEPENDENCIES file that is not in source control.
I think we talked about this last time, but wanted to confirm that you were
aware of this. All other files match. I don't think this is an issue, since
iirc that file is auto-gen'd.

Signature on the source release matches the one in the KEYS file.

There is no archetype-catalog.xml file deployed, so I have to mvn install
before I am able to generate projects using the archetype. After I install
however, everything works fine.

+1, but I definitely want to see the archetype-catalog.xml taken care of
for the next release. Not going to be picky about it on this one because
there is an easy workaround. (Maybe it needs to be documented somewhere,
though?)

>>> apache/accumulo/accumulo-****instamo-archetype/1.4.4/**
>>> accumulo-instamo-archetype-1.****4.4-source-release.tar.gz<htt**