accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Kohlwey <ekohl...@gmail.com>
Subject Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:07:36 GMT
I was wondering if anyone knows what the current status of Accumulo in Hoya
is. We're really interested in running Accumulo in Yarn in a production
environment and helping to mature the project to the point that we could do
so.

Are the current issues mostly around testing or are there some known issues
already? Would it help to be able to run over a large cluster or is there
some additional development that needs to be done?