accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:33:46 GMT
Adding --debug to the command may print out more things as well.  Also, the
start-up is not instantaneous.  In the Yarn logs, you should see at first
one container under the application (e.g.
logs/userlogs/application_1381800165150_0014/container_1381800165150_0014_01_000001)
and its out.txt will contain information about the initialization process.
If that goes well, it will start up containers for the other processes.