accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:19:06 GMT
I've successfully started a single node instance of Accumulo from the
develop branch this week for the first time.  We don't have a list of known
issues related to the Accumulo provider yet; my plan at this point is to
continue playing with it to figure out what the issues are.  Help would be
welcome!

For general improvements intended for Hoya I'll refer you to Steve.  There
are also a number of things that are planned for Yarn to better support
long-lived apps (YARN-896).