accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop & Accumulo
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 01:50:18 GMT
It would be great, but I don't know of anyone working on this.

It seems that most accumulo users have existing, internal ETL systems
they are adapting, or are leveraging map-reduce to bulk load their
data.

I think it would be nice if people could load in some existing large
dataset they have lying around.

-Eric