accumulo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2013 03:18:06 GMT
I'm dealing with legal and working on that. Rules seem a bit fuzzy, but I'm
making progress. I'm going to be hitting on it hard next week.

Sent from my phone, please pardon the typos and brevity.
On Oct 18, 2013 10:10 PM, "Josh Elser" <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:

> I haven't really voiced anything about it... but I'll just say, as long as
> it doesn't effect normal, non-encrypted comms (which I believe to be the
> case), I'm fine with it.
>
> Did anyone ever hear back from legal about the encryption export stuff?
>
> On 10/18/2013 4:11 PM, Michael Berman wrote:
>
>> What about ACCUMULO-1009?  Discussion seems to have settled down; no one
>> has told me there's anything wrong with the latest patch.  Should 1.6 have
>> SSL support?
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 3:58 PM, John Vines <vines@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>  I chimed in on 802, there are a few items (API and error related) that
>>> should be resolved because if the feature ISN'T completed by release
>>> time,
>>> we'll have issues going forward.
>>>
>>> 210 - I need a better idea of what the remaining 5% is, but if it means
>>> moving packages around, particularly client packages, I would hold off
>>> for
>>> the same reason as above.
>>>
>>>
>>> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Christopher <ctubbsii@apache.org>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>  I'm wondering if it would be prudent to go ahead and merge in the
>>>> ACCUMULO-210 and ACCUMULO-802 work, knowing it's only 95% complete, or
>>>> to push it at the last minute as I polish them up.
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Christopher L Tubbs II
>>>> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM, John Vines <vines@apache.org> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> This is just a friendly reminder to the community that we have a slated
>>>>> code freeze for November 1. That gives us just two weeks until that
>>>>> deadline.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message