accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Table Namespaces
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 17:32:39 GMT
I'm concerned about having a partial implementation in 1.6 and then driving
ourselves crazy trying to fix the API for it in 1.7 because we half assed
in. In the ticket I think there are 2 items which we need to address before
bringing it in which would make it awful to fix in future releases do to
behavior changes. But I don't think they're that bad to fix either.