accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From John Vines <vi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reminder: Feature freeze on November 1 (2 weeks)
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 19:58:41 GMT
I chimed in on 802, there are a few items (API and error related) that
should be resolved because if the feature ISN'T completed by release time,
we'll have issues going forward.

210 - I need a better idea of what the remaining 5% is, but if it means
moving packages around, particularly client packages, I would hold off for
the same reason as above.