accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Havanki <bhava...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: RBT/ReviewBoard/post-review
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:05:45 GMT
I've got it working. I just filed a ticket yesterday to fix the repo's
definition in RB, because I was getting that error message about the repo
not being known.

My origin is set to https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo.git.

I have RBTools 0.5.2 installed on a Mac, and my reviewboard.url setting
matches yours. Doing "post-review" works once I authenticate to RB.

Bill

--
// - - -
// Bill Havanki