accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Fishel <ryan.fis...@cloudera.com>
Subject Accumulo Continuous Testing - Verification MR Job Performance
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:56:09 GMT
Hello,

I am currently running through the test suites included with the Accumulo
package ($ACCUMULO_HOME/test/system) and am running into some rather long
verification times with the Continuous Test.

I am running the continuous test for a 24 hour period on a 7 node cluster
with walkers, batch walkers, and that stats service turned on.  All jobs
appear to run fine during the whole period. Since the test docs don't give
any indication, I was wondering if someone could provide typical run times
for the verification job? I'd like to appropriately set my expectations
before I start looking for a misconfiguration in the underlying cluster.

Thank you!
Ryan Fishel