accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Berman <mber...@sqrrl.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4-RC3
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:15:30 GMT
One of the big advantages of an archetype is that it's convenient and
consistent to use...I agree that requiring a download and install in order
to use the archetype really cuts down on its usefulness.  I don't get a
vote, but if I did, I think I would need a clean invocation path in order
to give my +1.  (And I don't think a custom one-off shell script that
messes with someone's local repo would qualify)