accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Berman <mber...@sqrrl.com>
Subject Re: integration tests
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 15:09:16 GMT
This is awesome; thanks Eric!

Should we set perCoreThreadCount for failsafe so people can take advantage
of the parallel speedup without having to remember to set accumulo.it.forkCount
manually?  If we set it to something relatively small, it shouldn't break
things on slow VMs, but would still benefit devs with beefier machines.

Also, any reason not to set reuseForks?  Running from an IDE always reuses
the VM, and seems to work just fine.  This would also let us keep recycling
the same static minicluster between testclasses, which is no longer
happening in maven (although still happens in eclipse).