accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table Namespaces
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 17:22:50 GMT
Ah, I didn't go to the issues last week -- didn't realize that 802 was
the namespaces.

Have we prioritized what needs to be addressed? Can Christopher get 210
done?

I feel like we're looking a gift horse in the mouth for not getting 802
to a good state, but I also don't want to get in a position where we
have to do a huge revert because we find something terrible with it in
testing. I don't know.