accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: open questions on contrib projects
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:35:25 GMT
At the moment, there is a 1 to 1 for "core" committers and "contrib"
committers. We haven't had any case otherwise yet.

If we do start to draw a distinction (which I'm fine with), I'm not sure
whether or not we want to require some code before the contrib repo is
created (since it is an INFRA ticket that would need to be serviced by a
real human being). I think r/w access is on a per-repo basis right now?
If that's true, we don't have to worry giving out more access than we
should.