accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4-RC3
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 04:14:02 GMT
Well, dang.

My intent was definitely to *not* make a user have to download, install
and then invoke the archetype, but provide a single maven command to be
run to get up and running.

I hate doing it, but that might be a non-starter (even as the guy
repeatedly cutting these releases). I haven't decided my opinion on
whether or not this is super important for a 1.4.x version of the code.
Thanks for the information either way, Mike.