accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gitflow
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:39:17 GMT
Absolutely!

The tl;dr of it as we have adopted is as follows:

We have branches for each version currently supported: 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT,
1.5.1-SNAPSHOT and 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT (which is just in master).

For bugfixes or new features, apply the change in the "oldest" version
fix and merge into newer branches.

Use feature branches to isolate and share your long-running work.

What's on your mind?