accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From John21042 <jlh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: simple client example RowOperations hangs in tableOperations().create(table)
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:46:27 GMT
Thanks Christopher,
I found the problem: I needed to set all of the accumulo conf entries that
were "localhost" to the actual IP address, and restart all of the daemons.
I thought I had done that, but I must have missed something, because after I
completely shut down the VM and restarted everything, the GrepCode accumulo
client RowOperations example worked fine.

And yes, I have the VirtualBox network adapter set to bridged, ssh
operational, and all firewalls set appropriately.

thank you,
-John