accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From John21042 <jlh...@gmail.com>
Subject simple client example RowOperations hangs in tableOperations().create(table)
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 21:11:33 GMT
I am a new Accumulo user, and I have installed Accumulo 1.5 on an Ubuntu
12.04 VirtualBox VM. The Accumulo instance seems to be operational, I can
login to the accumulo shell and run commands, and the Accumulo Overview page
@localhost:50095 seems to show everything is running.

I built the simple client example RowOperations.java

on the VM host machine using Eclipse, but when I try to run the example, it
hangs after it gets a connection

in the first command using the connector:

The accumulo/conf/accumulo-site.xml has instance.zookeeper.host set to
192.168.25.129:2181

I have changed the default accumulo/conf/slaves and masters to the VM IP
(192.168.25.129)

What is wrong with my config?

thank you,
-J