accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MiniCluster and "provided" scope dependencies
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 18:14:19 GMT
Steve,

Thanks for the insight -- I think I may have caused some confused.
Previously, I was only referring to the Accumulo minicluster module.
We have some profiles in Accumulo for hadoop1 and hadoop2 which
attempt to insulate us from upstream dependency "fun". In the released
versions of the Accumulo minicluster, I believe we only have support
to use the local fs (no Hadoop minicluster). I think in Accumulo-1.6
we have support for our Accumulo minicluster to use the Hadoop
minicluster. This is all good information to have as we figure out
what's best. The input is appreciated!