accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 14:15:08 GMT
-0 For no source tarball (zip only).

Also, the POM could be simplified a bit if the parent POM was updated
to the latest version (not a blocker for this vote, but something to
keep in mind for future releases).

FYI. You can configure maven-release-plugin to not push by default.
That way, you can manually push the branch, without the tag... and
just reference the sha1 rather than the tag name, in the call for the
vote. After the vote passes, anybody can tag the specified commit id
with the final tag name.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii