accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:09:55 GMT
That's right. The maven plugin is for testing Accumulo projects. The
instamo archetype is a skeleton Accumulo project. The maven plugin
would be something we'd want to add to future versions of instamo, so
that the skeleton project already has a predefined integration test,
using the plugin.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii