accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 15:24:03 GMT
To try this out I added the staging repo to a profile called test144 in my
.m2/settings file and ran the following command which generated an instamo
directoy.

mvn -P test144 archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.accumulo
-DarchetypeArtifactId=instamo-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=1.4.4
-DinteractiveMode=false