accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 22:20:37 GMT
If the issues are marked resolved in a released version, please please
please make a new issue and include a relationship to the older one.

We can't go back and change the releases, and it's much harder to track
things later on when we have patches for the same issue that span months
and/or releases.

--
Sean