accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Berman <mber...@sqrrl.com>
Subject Re: RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 21:36:23 GMT
Ok, thanks Billie.

Is it actually important for the MAC to use the :0 binding to get random
ports?  Or is this just a way to exercise that code path?  It seems like
this particular test isn't the only consumer that would want to know what
randomly assigned port MAC services are running on, so I think it would be
good to have them conveniently accessible somewhere (although admittedly
the old way of modifying the config map that you passed into the MAConfig
is a pretty obscure way to expose them).