accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proxy
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:01:24 GMT
You can just build at the top level.  Ensure that the thrift command is in
your path:

$ thrift --version
Thrift version 0.9.0

Build accumulo:

 $ mvn -Pthrift -DskipTests package

Start accumulo:

 $ ./bin/start-all.sh

Start the proxy:

 $ ./bin/accumulo proxy -p proxy/proxy.properties

Run a python script:

 $ PYTHONPATH=proxy/target/gen-py python proxy/examples/python/TestClient.py

-Eric