accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Miner <dmi...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Re: start-all.sh, stop-all.sh
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 00:56:50 GMT
Here are all the places 'start-all.sh' or 'stop-all.sh' appear in 1.5.0.
Mostly in documentation and tests. There is also the start-all.sh script
in test/system/randomwalk/bin/
Seems pretty easy to change.

This issue definitely is very OCD-feeling for me and has little impact, so
I'm not sure if I'm completely off base!

[hadoop@ghost accumulo]$ grep -nRP '(start-all.sh|stop-all.sh)' *
CHANGES:319:    * [ACCUMULO-995] - stop-all.sh parameter passing does not
accept -u root -p password params properly
docs/administration.html:45:bin/start-all.sh. If at any time, you wish to
bring accumulo servers online after one or more have been shutdown, you can
run bin/start-all.sh again.
docs/administration.html:51:<p>Similar to the start-all.sh script, we
provide a bin/stop-all.sh script to shut down accumulo. This will prompt
for the root password so that it can
docs/src/main/latex/accumulo_user_manual/chapters/administration.tex:177:Start
Accumulo using the \texttt{bin/start-all.sh} script.
docs/src/main/latex/accumulo_user_manual/chapters/administration.tex:185:To
shutdown cleanly, run \texttt{bin/stop-all.sh} and the master will
orchestrate the
README:175:Start accumulo using the bin/start-all.sh script.
README:279:cleanly, run "bin/stop-all.sh" and the master will orchestrate
the shutdown of
test/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/test/randomwalk/concurrent/StartAll.java:39:
   Process exec = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(new
String[]{System.getenv().get("ACCUMULO_HOME") + "/bin/start-all.sh"});
test/system/upgrade_test.sh:40:$ONE_FOUR_DIR/bin/start-all.sh
test/system/upgrade_test.sh:48: $ONE_FOUR_DIR/bin/stop-all.sh
test/system/upgrade_test.sh:54:$ONE_FIVE_DIR/bin/start-all.sh
test/system/upgrade_test.sh:65:$ONE_FIVE_DIR/bin/stop-all.sh
test/system/upgrade_test.sh:66:$ONE_FIVE_DIR/bin/start-all.sh
test/system/upgrade_test.sh:71:$ONE_FIVE_DIR/bin/start-all.sh
test/system/continuous/magitator.pl:67: $cmd =
"$ACCUMULO_HOME/bin/start-all.sh --notSlaves";
test/system/scalability/run.py:52:
 syscall('$ACCUMULO_HOME/bin/stop-all.sh')
test/system/scalability/run.py:71:
 syscall('$ACCUMULO_HOME/bin/start-all.sh')
test/system/randomwalk/bin/reset-cluster.sh:79:$ACCUMULO_HOME/bin/start-all.sh
test/system/randomwalk/README:21:./bin/start-all.sh Image.xml
test/system/randomwalk/README:27:./bin/start-all.sh foo/bar.xml

--
*
*Donald Miner