accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Miner <dmi...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Re: Schedule for 1.6.0 release?
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:06:02 GMT
I've talked to a couple of people about this in person, but figured I'd put
it out here.

I have access to a 16 node cluster in my lab that we typically use for R&D
type projects. We have accumulo on it right now and is typically doing
something hadoop related. If there is a need to do testing of accumulo
release on bare metal with respectable equipment, let me know how we might
be able to contribute.

-Don

--
*
*Donald Miner

--
 This communication is the property of ClearEdge IT Solutions, LLC and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review,