accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Ajay Bhat <a.ajay.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 00:41:27 GMT
Hi all,

I had attended the ASF-ICFOSS workshop held in June.
http://community.apache.org/mentoringprogramme-icfoss-pilot.html

I'd like to take up this issue as a project.
Could someone in the community act as a mentor for this project? The
process of selection is very similar to GSoC.

I've checked out the source code and used Accumulo. I hope to have made a
formal proposal by Saturday, July 13th. I'd be happy to get some advice on
how I could get started on it, and also any minor issues I could work on in
the interim.

Regards,
Ajay