accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Ajay Bhat <a.ajay.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:47:56 GMT
Thanks Keith. I am looking into it now.

Accumulo has done Dapper design based tracing and called it Cloudtrace. I
am not aware of the ins and outs of this and would like to know more
indepth about it. Can anyone help out here?

I have checked out the HBase trunk also.

 Some additional info about ASF ICFOSS: The ASF-ICFOSS Programme [
http://icfoss.org/mentor.html] was conducted by Luciano Resende [
http://people.apache.org/~lresende] on June 21-23rd, 2013 and as part of
the Programme, students are encouraged to take up an Apache JIRA as a
project.