accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Molek <mmo...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Accumulo flume sink
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:03:32 GMT
The idea of a writing flume sink for accumulo was suggested last year in
ACCUMULO-811, but I don't think any activity ever came of it.

I've rewritten the original code (which wasn't on the Jira, but I got a
copy of) to mirror the way the flume sink for hbase is organized, and to
work with flume-ng.

My code is up on github: https://github.com/mpmolek/flume-ng-accumulo-sink

I'd welcome any comments, and if there is interest, I'd be happy to have
this added to contrib.

-Matt

--
 This communication is the property of ClearEdge IT Solutions, LLC and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review,