accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: start-all.sh, stop-all.sh
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 21:08:27 GMT
I think it's a good idea, though I'd prefer we get to the point where
it's easier to manage nodes individually, and use a cluster management
tool to deal with the system as a whole. For me, this means, better
SysVinit/Upstart/Systemd scripts and RPMs/DEBs.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii